Doral Health & Wellness continues to protect and care for our patients’ and staff’s health and well-being. Your health and safety are our top priorities. We follow the involving health authority guidelines to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff amid the outbreak of novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in New York.
If you have an upcoming appointment with us and have any cold or flu-like symptoms such as: fever, cough, sneezing, or respiratory distress, please contact the office to schedule a Telehealth Visit instead of in-person care visit. We will reschedule your appointment and accommodate your specific needs.
If you are symptom-free, your in-person appointment may continue as planned, and we look forward to caring for you.
We encourage you to stay calm and take the same precautions we all usually do during the cold and flu season. These precautions include the following:
- Wash hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Do not use your hands.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you do not feel well.
- Do not shake hands, instead wave or elbow bump.
- Face masks are recommended only if directed by a health care provider.
The CDC has provided detailed instructions on how to clean and disinfect workspaces, as well as a list of EPA-Approved disinfectants known to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). Doral Health & Wellness is adhering to all of the regulations.
ONLINE TELEHEALTH SERVICES
To start a screening please go to our Telehealth page or call us directly at 347-868-1060.
Doral Health & Wellness offers a variety of Medical Multi-specialty Services.